Feedback from MASP Development Day – 27th October 2011 Health, Wellbeing & Work Seminar Event
Please find attached the feedback from the MASP Development Day on the 27th October 2011:
There has been much positive feedback from the event and the next steps include:
- Taking recommendations to the Mansfield & Ashfield Employment Group – to identify practical support/interventions that could operate in conjunction with GPs (2nd November 2011)
- Taking key points for discussion to the Mansfield & Ashfield Clinical Commissioning Group – to identify and confirm opportunities and key roles for GPs in conjunction with service providers in the employment sector.
- Continuing links with the national Health & Work Directorate in order to maximize opportunities arising from government policy and programmes.
- Ensuring the health, wellbeing and work agenda is prioritized and converted to an action plan that is reported through the MASP Board.
Please find below the Power Point Presentations from this event and the summaries of the table discussions:
- Setting the Scene: Barbara Brady & Phil Lyons: Picture of Health in Mansfield - Setting the Scene (92)
- GPs, the Bigger Picture& Untapped Potential: GPs, the Bigger Picture and Untapped Potential - Raian Sheikh (0)
- The Changing National Perspective: Power Point Presentation - Dame Carol Black (107)
- Summaries fo the table discussions: Summaries of the Table Dsicussions (101)