Shaping the new priorities for Ashfield & Mansfield
Complete the Survey – link below
We want your views on the priority issues facing our two districts and particularly those whose success depends upon partners working together.
The Mansfield & Ashfield Strategic Partnership brings together the main organisations which plan and deliver services and together we want your views on future provision.
There are seven themes for our area.
- Children & Young People
- Economic Prosperity
- Stronger Communities
- Health & Wellbeing
- Safer Ashfield & Mansfield
- Our Town Centre
- Greener Ashfield & Mansfield
For each we include:
- ‘What we know’ - a short piece of background information
- ‘Our future priorities’ – the key issues we intend to focus on based on what we know
We would like you to tell us:
1. If you think we have got the priorities right
2. If not, what you would like to change, including any we have missed
3. Any views you have about the seven themes and how they may affect you
Please complete the survey at:
we would welcome your comments by 31st March 2013
If you would like a copy of this consultation paper by email or by post please contact the MASP Office.
t: 01623 439330
Thanks for your help